WHY EXHIBIT AT WASTE EXPO AUSTRALIA
Join the largest global organiser of events for Australia’s very own waste management, resource recovery and sustainability exhibition – Waste Expo Australia. As part of Australian Sustainability Week, Waste Expo Australia will attract over 4,500 attendees across the two event days, putting exhibitors face to face with potential customers from around Australia and beyond.
If your business offers products and services in waste management, resource recovery and wastewater treatment you can’t afford to miss this opportunity.
Attendees include local, state and federal government, waste service providers, consultants, engineers, technology and equipment suppliers, project developers, facility managers, landfill owners/operators, NGO’s and more.
Exhibiting at Waste Expo Australia will provide your organisation with many long lasting benefits including:
- Build new and strengthen existing relationships on a local, national and global level
- Add value to your marketing strategy and accelerate the buying process
- Un-rivaled opportunity to meet commercial prospects face-to-face
- Show your product range in real time
- Raise your profile and add value to your brand
- Have your company promoted nationally as part of the Waste Expo Australia marketing program – including industry publications and advertising, editorials & PR, promotional emails, direct mail brochures, social media channels.
- Attend and contribute to industry seminars
- Launch new products to key decision makers in the industry
- Benchmark products and services against your competitors
VISITOR GROWTH IN 2 YEARS
ESTIMATED BUSINESS WRITTEN
*Based on 4.497 unique visitors at Waste Expo Australia 2018. CAB Audited Media Association of Australia.
WHO VISITS WASTE EXPO AUSTRALIA
- Christchurch International Airport Ltd
- Kuala Lumpur City Hall
- Acacia Waste Management Solutions
- Asahi Beverages
- Atlas Waste Management
- Australia Pacific Airports Corporation
- Australia Post
- Australia Zoo
- Australian Paper
- Barwon Health
- Barwon Prison
- Barwon South West Waste & Resource Recovery Group
- Barwon Water
- Bingo Industries
- Bunnings Warehouse
- Campbell Soup
- Central Highlands Water
- City West Water
- City West Water
- Coliban Water
- Cotton On Group
- Crown Melbourne
- Earths Water Resource Management P/L
- East Gippsland Water
- East Grampians Health Service
- Eastern Health
- Energy & Water Ombudsman Victoria
- Energy Consumer & Pricing, QLD Dept Of Energy & Water Supply
- Grampians Central West Waste & Resource Recovery Group
- Gippsland Water
- Gold Coast Airport P/L
- Goulbourne Valley Waste & Resource Recovery
- Grampians Wimmera Mallee Water
- Ikea Australia
- JJ Richards & Sons
- Lockheed Martin
- Loddon Mallee Water
- Melbourne Airport
- Melbourne Cricket Club
- Melbourne Water
- Metropolitan Waste & Resource Recovery Group
- North East Water
- Northern Sands & Waste Management Services
- Precision Waste
- Premier Waste
- Qantas Airways Ltd
- Queen Victoria Market
- Queens Urban Utilities
- SBI Landfill
- Sims Recycling Solutions
- Solo Resource Recovery
- South East Water
- South Gippsland Water
- Southern Region Waste Resource Authority
- Stows Waste Management
- Tennis Australia
- Toll Group
- Townsville Airport P/L
- Toxfree Australia
- Toyota Motor Group
- Vicinity Centres
- Visy Industries
- Wannon Water
- Western Water
- Westernport Water
- Woolworths Group
Stand & Sponsorship Options
No two businesses are alike! At Waste Expo Australia, a variety of stand & sponsorship options are available. Let us craft a stand package that helps achieve your objectives. Space is selling fast, so speak to one of our account managers soon to start building your bespoke stand package.
Now that you've booked your stand at Waste Expo Australia, there are plenty of things to do in the lead up to the event to make sure you're ready for Australia's largest manufacturing showcase. Here's everything you need to support your exhibitor experience.
Free Lead Scan App
Forget business cards. Meet Emperia - a free lead scan app that helps you collect contact details for every customer you meet at Waste Expo Australia. This app is available complimentary to all exhibitors for use during the event.
6 REASONS TO EXHIBIT AT WASTE EXPO AUSTRALIA
Promote your company
Whether you are already in the industry, new to the market or expanding into it, the need to be seen as an industry player is imperative in order to capitalise on new opportunities.
Generate new leads
Nothing beats face-to-face business where the buyers come to you. Achieve more in two days of exhibition than your sales team could in months.
Highly targeted marketing
A comprehensive marketing campaign will be implemented to attract a high-quality audience of industry professionals and to support exhibitors, both in the months leading up to the show and during the event itself.
Access to industry leaders
Waste Expo Australia attracts leading industry experts as visitors and as speakers in the Waste Summit Conference. Waste Expo Australia gives you the ideal platform to show your products and services and network with these leaders.
Organised by the world's leading events business
Waste Expo Australia is organised by Reed Exhibitions, which operates more than 500 events in 40 countries throughout the world, bringing 7 million people to its events.
One-stop sustainable destination
Waste Expo Australia will be co-located with ISSA Cleaning, Energy-Efficiency Expo and All-Energy Expo Australia, the country's premier event on energy efficiency, waste management, resource recovery and sustainability.