WHY EXHIBIT AT WASTE EXPO AUSTRALIA
Join the largest global organiser of events for Australia’s very own waste management, resource recovery and sustainability exhibition – Waste Expo Australia. As part of Australian Sustainability Week, Waste Expo Australia will attract over 4,500 attendees across the two event days, putting exhibitors face to face with potential customers from around Australia and beyond.
If your business offers products and services in waste management, resource recovery and wastewater treatment you can’t afford to miss this opportunity.
Attendees include local, state and federal government, waste service providers, consultants, engineers, technology and equipment suppliers, project developers, facility managers, landfill owners/operators, NGO’s and more.
Exhibiting at Waste Expo Australia will provide your organisation with many long lasting benefits including:
- Build new and strengthen existing relationships on a local, national and global level
- Add value to your marketing strategy and accelerate the buying process
- Un-rivaled opportunity to meet commercial prospects face-to-face
- Show your product range in real time
- Raise your profile and add value to your brand
- Have your company promoted nationally as part of the Waste Expo Australia marketing program – including industry publications and advertising, editorials & PR, promotional emails, direct mail brochures, social media channels.
- Attend and contribute to industry seminars
- Launch new products to key decision makers in the industry
- Benchmark products and services against your competitors
COUNCIL & GOVERNMENT DEPARTMENTS ATTENDED
VISITOR GROWTH IN 2 YEARS
*Based on 6,268 unique visitors at Waste Expo Australia 2019. CAB Audited Media Association of Australia.
WHO VISITS WASTE EXPO AUSTRALIA
- Argus Waste Management Services
- Ascot Waste Management
- Australian Landfill Owners Association
- Australian Council of Recycling
- Australian Food & Grocery Council
- Australian Paper
- Barwon South West Waste & Resource Recovery Group
- Barwon Water
- Bayside City Council
- Campaspe Shire Council
- Central Highlands Water
- Central Recycling
- City Of Melbourne
- City West Water
- Coliban Water
- Corio Waste Management
- Crown Melbourne
- Darebin City Council
- Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning
- Department of Education & Training
- Department of Jobs, Precincts and Regions
- Department of Environment Land Water & Planning
- Department of Health & Human Svc(S)
- Department of the Environment & Energy
- Department of the Environment & Energy
- Department Premier and Cabinet (Victoria)
- Energy Australia
- Energy Queensland
- EPA South Australia
- EPA Victoria
- Gippsland Water
- Godfrey Hirst Australia
- Grampians Central West Waste & Resource Recovery Grp
- Grampians Wimmera Mallee Water
- Glen Eira City Council
- Greater Shepparton City Council
- Helsinki Metropolitan Area Reuse Centre
- Ikon Services
- JJ Richards
- John Holland
- Loddon Mallee Waste And Resource Recovery Group
- Macedon Ranges Recycling
- Macquarie Bank Limited
- Melbourne Health
- Melbourne Water
- Melbourne Water
- Metro Trains Melbourne
- Mornington Peninsula Shire Council
- NSW Department Of Planning & Environment
- NSW EPA
- Orora Recycling
- Parks Victoria
- Premier Waste
- Queensland Health
- Sims Recycling Solutions
- Solo Resource Recovery
- South East Water
- South Gippsland Shire Council
- Stows Waste Management
- Sustainability Victoria
- Sydney Water
- Tambo Waste
- Tennis Australia
- Townsville Airport
- Vic Department Of Environment, Land, Water & Planning
- Vicinity Centres
- Western Water
- Wimmera Mallee Waste
- WM Waste Management
- Wyndham City Council
- Yarra City Council
- Yarra Valley Water
Stand & Sponsorship Options
No two businesses are alike! At Waste Expo Australia, a variety of stand & sponsorship options are available. Let us craft a stand package that helps achieve your objectives. Space is selling fast, so speak to one of our account managers soon.
Now that you've booked your stand at Waste Expo Australia, there are plenty of things to do in the lead up to the event to make sure you're ready for Australia's largest manufacturing showcase. Here's everything you need to support your exhibitor experience.
Free Lead Scan App
Forget business cards. Meet Emperia - a free lead scan app that helps you collect contact details for every customer you meet at Waste Expo Australia. This app is available complimentary to all exhibitors for use during the event.
Business Matching Program
Companies joining Waste Expo Australia can take advantage of the Business Matching Program, where visitors are provided with a personalised list of exhibitors that match their specific needs for one-on-one meetings with exhibitors.
6 REASONS TO EXHIBIT AT WASTE EXPO AUSTRALIA
Promote your company
Whether you are already in the industry, new to the market or expanding into it, the need to be seen as an industry player is imperative in order to capitalise on new opportunities.
Generate new leads
Nothing beats face-to-face business where the buyers come to you. Achieve more in two days of exhibition than your sales team could in months.
Highly targeted marketing
A comprehensive marketing campaign will be implemented to attract a high-quality audience of industry professionals and to support exhibitors, both in the months leading up to the show and during the event itself.
Access to industry leaders
Waste Expo Australia attracts leading industry experts as visitors and as speakers in the Waste Summit Conference. Waste Expo Australia gives you the ideal platform to show your products and services and network with these leaders.
Organised by the world's leading events business
Waste Expo Australia is organised by Reed Exhibitions, which operates more than 500 events in 40 countries throughout the world, bringing 7 million people to its events.
One-stop sustainable destination
Waste Expo Australia will be co-located with ISSA Cleaning, Energy-Efficiency Expo and All-Energy Expo Australia, the country's premier event on energy efficiency, waste management, resource recovery and sustainability.